What is our distinctive execution program/ methodology?
Success of initiatives depends on who is executing; you will experience the Humanettics methodology unfold as follows:
- Upon understanding client needs, we choose internal teams within their organisation using our specialised tools, who demonstrate the ability to handle the complexity required in solution implementation.
- The team is then trained for execution in both, background material as well as the specifics of the solution.
- This training is sensitive to cross functional needs. It helps define work processes and recognize the actual authorities that people may bring to tasks.
- Our experts directly engage in these initial trainings and remain personally involved throughout the process.
- The partners remain responsible for achievements and timelines, in alignment with the project evaluation metrics agreed to at the start.
Benefits of this distinctive execution are significant
- It creates an internal buzz and the final buy-in is naturally high.
- The combination of client’s internal organizational knowledge and our expertise reduces course corrections significantly.
- There is heightened sensitivity to functional challenges which has a positive impact on cohesion especially when functional teams are involved.
- Higher problem solving speed is achieved and non-team members responding to the buzz often provide game changing ideas and solutions.
How do we help strengthen your organisational core?
- The Humanettics distinctive execution program releases dormant internal energy within the client organisation encouraging many who are unable to contribute in these programs to communicate a desire to do so.
- While our engagement nears completion, we train the new teams to be associated with future projects that may arise over time.
- Participants of these end of engagement programs receive the same content in quality. (The content can however be broadened for wider skills, if you so wish.)
- We provide licenses to use the materials after we have concluded the project and exited.
- We build a ‘help network’ staffed internally, assisting teams to gain confidence.
The benefits of strengthening your core
- Globally this approach has created 1000’s of practitioners and you will too within your own organisation.
- For a project well done, your own people will be applauded, creating tremendous internal motivation.
- It will have a positive impact on sustainability as the watchful eyes are now internal.